I have achieved thus far...
- married a most wonderful, supporting husband whom I love
- began college and finished my freshman year successfully
- received an internship with a magazine
- successfully have made my mark on campus through writing and designing for College Avenue Magazine
- received a scholarship to support my college career
- created this blog
- learned all sorts of new paper crafts
- received a very nice free sewing machine from my mother-in-law
- learned to cook some very delicious, yet simple meals
- learned to love and be loved
What I hope to achieve in the future...
- repair my new sewing machine and learn to sew well
- learn to knit
- finish my sophomore year of college successfully
- get hired at my internship as an editorial assistant
- become an editor for College Avenue Magazine
- find my niche in what I enjoy doing
- always know when to speak up
- not be so awkward around people
- make my own clothes
- become a editor-in-chief or publisher of a regional magazine
So I ask: what are you happy about and what do you hope to achieve in your life?