January 26, 2012

Engaging Love

Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a fantastic Thursday! I am busy busy with my internship, school and reporting, but I wanted to take a post and congratulate my big sister Autumn and her fiance Josh on their engagement! We are all very excited in my family and can't wait to start planning the wedding!

In occasion of the engagement, and the fact that I will be their engagement photo photographer, I wanted to make this post about really adorable, yet simple and sweet engagement photos.

I picked a few collections that I loved from different photographers, so here we go!








Most recently featured on Ruche, Jessica has taken some beautiful inner city engagement photos, which would be fun to do either in Old Town in Fort Collins, up in Golden on main street, or 16th Street mall in Denver.


What Jessica is known for is being attracted to putting lots of colors in her photos, which is different fom many mainstream, but something that I love. I will definitely try to dress Autumn up in her black peacoat with some bright colors sticking out underneath!






Rebekah is another photographer that has lots of beautiful color on the subjects in her photos and they just shine and look gorgeous. I love the blanket idea, but a big reason that I chose her to feature was because many of her photos include snow, which I would love to have on the ground about the time that I shoot future Mr. and Mrs. Shannon.


I love all of the super cute scarf poses in these, it just is so adorable!






I love these creative in a laundr-o-mat photos that Ryan and Sarah Miller of Miller + Miller photography did. It is fun, cute and just plain fun! I love ideas like these!




This is another engagement couple that Miller + Miller did in a snowy climate. I love the heart in the snow above and the light shining through the couple below.




Those are some gorgeous engagement photos and I hope to capture Josh and Autumn in the same ways, in love! 

May Autumn and Josh have many happy years to come!

1 comment: