October 10, 2011

On To You

The other day I was donating some old tablecloths to the Arc Thrift Store, when I came across an adorable resale shop with an awesome vintage appeal! This lovely little place is called On To You. I have always had a soft spot for resale shops, but this one blew them all away!

This is just one of many gorgeous vintage women's hats!
My roommate has a collection of pins and this is one gorgeous example from On To You!
How about gorgeous vintage perfume bottles!
My fabulous new bamboo wall decorations!
I personally loved the Chinese Geisha inspired collections of clothes, decorations and antiques from the 1905s and more current! I picked up two fabulous bamboo hand painted wall decorations that spiced up my boring staircase wonderfully! 

Enjoy!



*NOTE: The author of this blog has no relationship, business or otherwise, with the mentioned artist or artisan. No advertising arrangements have been made, and all content is the opinion of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment