November 20, 2011

DIY Paper Wreath

Hello lovelies! Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! This morning I decided to be crafty again and made a paper wreath, I found the idea in Ruche's Homemade Holiday Lookbook. I wanted to do it because I have this book I have cut up and just love its vintage pages! So here is DIY number three with the same little old book ;)

What You will need:
  • pages of a book
  • glue (I used a hot glue gun)
  • piece of thin, rectangular-shaped cardboard (from a cereal box works!)
First you cut a circle out of the center of your card board and set aside.

Then begin to roll your pages from corner to corner, making a cone shape.


Then fold the small side backwards and glue the open flap (seen above) to the side of the cone to keep the shape.

Place the fold through the hole in the cardboard and glue in place. Repeat these steps until the wreath fills the entire center and looks full!


And violĂ ! You have made an adorable paper wreath for your decor!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment