December 28, 2011

Project of the Week

Hello readers! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is still enjoying time with family and friends! This week I wanted to show you what I am working on with my knitting projects. It is a beautiful stitch and I just had to share it.

{ The Herringbone Stitch Cowl }

[Purlbee]

The cowl is so beautiful and full, it will be so warm. They used an alpaca yarn from Purlbee, but I am using a store bought beautiful ivory yarn from Super Soft. 

{ Great Tutorial }



This tutorial is so fabulous to learn the herringbone stitch, because the stitch is a little difficult and photos just don't explain it the way a video does. 

I am so excited about it and it is already so beautiful! I hope you are having fun doing your projects during your breaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment