January 14, 2012

Inspiration Bedroom: Heartfelt Headboards

So, I have been urging to redo our bedroom look, so I am starting a short series on gorgeous bedroom inspirations that I love.

The first is on headboard inspirations, these are gorgeous homemade headboards made from barn wood or recycled doors.







I found this gorgeous wall mount headboard DIY at House*Tweaking and fell in love with how gorgeous the colors and the barnwood comes together. This is a very similar color palette I would like to have in our bedroom.



I found this other fabulous barn wood headboard DIY over at the Design Sponge. I love the simplicity of the white linens with the gorgeous aged barn wood headboard. The picture hanger is also a great touch to the simple and rustic look.



I found this gorgeous headboard idea over at Dreamy Whites. I love the whole room decor, especially the chandelier.
 
Be sure to come back tomorrow and check out my next bedroom inspiration post on fabulous light fixtures.

No comments:

Post a Comment