January 15, 2012

Inspiration Bedroom: Lovely Lighting

Hello readers! I am getting so excited about redecorating! This is the second post in my Inspiration Bedroom series, the first was Heartfelt Headboards, which is very exciting about making a gorgeous headboard.

I am excited about changing the ceiling a little, all handmade decorations, I love putting my personal touch into designs!



I love this, it is one of my favorite DIYs to do on my list, from The Sweetest Occasion. It would be very cute to mount with a light bulb in the center of your room. It is lovely, easy, and inexpensive.




I love the idea of having a little collage of flowers and things toward the ceiling. I would love to add a few of those DIY stars I shared and make a cute little canopy over our bed.





I have done this before, and I will do it again, it gives a bedroom such a dreamy feel, not gret reading light, but definitely is romantic.




This is a cute way to have a ceiling fan and a chandelier style in your bedroom. It is as simple as zip tying the chandelier to the fan, you can find the step-by-step instructions over at House*Tweaking.


No comments:

Post a Comment